This post has already been read 2129 times!
Minecraft is the game which gradually gain the attention of the players worldwide and now its one of the best game in its genre. It tried to mimic the realistic world in its own theme and rules were also drivin from nature as well. survival, hunt, living, farming, building, fighting, fulfilling desire and dreams all elements are present in the game. It a frre world game in which player learn to live. He faces zombies and sea creatures. discover kinds of metal and stone and then craft them to get new items which further utilizes through out the game. After its success other developers collaborate with Mahjong, the original game creator, to publish new mods and episodes.
Minecraft: Story Mode is an episodic point-and-click graphic adventure video game developed and published by Telltale Games, based on the sandbox video game Minecraft. The five-episode game was released between October 2015 through March 2016, and an additional three episodes will be released as downloadable content in mid-2016. The game was released for Microsoft Windows,OS X, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Android, and iOS. The game was developed in association with Mojang, the original developer of Minecraft.
- Minecraft: Story Mode is a episodic adventure game in five sections.
It recounts a story situated in the known universe of Minecraft. As a female or male character called Jesse, players solve puzzle, battle zombies, and talk with different characters to advance the story. Discussions include browsing various potential reactions that each have results for the story and connections in the game. Action is played out with quick time event.
While Minecraft: Story Mode is outwardly like Minecraft itself, it plays more like other long winded enterprise game from the developer, Telltale Games, similar to The Walking Dead, Wolf among us, Tales from the borderland and Games of Thrones.
2. Scenario: The story revolves around Jesse and their group of friends, who want to find a group of four adventurers called The Order of the Stone, who have slayed an Ender Dragon, in order to save the world from oblivion. Each member of the Order is the best at what they do, and represents a different kind of Minecraft player: Warrior, Redstone Engineer, Grief-er, and Architect.
3. Developer: Telltale Games is known for these episodic adventure games, like The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones games. Minecraft: Story Mode is more family-friendly. The game was idealized in 2012 when Telltale engaged with game. It was collaboration between Mojang and Telltale before Mojang was acquired by Microsoft. They created new character instead of sticking up with old one “steve”.
Its available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360, and iOS and Android. As per developer, there will also be a Wii U version in the near future.
It will cost around $5 per episode or $25 for the whole season. There will likewise be a retail disc for consoles that is booked to be released on the launch day of episode 1 for approx $30.
4. Gameplay: Every episode recounts an independent story as a component of the bigger entire story, and each is couple of hours in length.
In spite of the fact that the emphasis is on story, a few choices and action moments have time restricts that may leave more youthful players not able to pick a reaction in time, in which case a “no reaction” action is activated.
5. Game Rating : In the UK and Europe, PEGI rates Minecraft: Story Mode as only appropriate for those aged 12 and older for “mild bad language”. The GRA expands on its PEGI rating by explaining that the game has “frequent use of mild language” including words like “crap”, and “piss”. It’s not yet rated by the ESRB.
6. Theme: Minecraft itself is aimed to younger players PEGI 7+ the Story Mode adventure looks to engage an older audience with its controversial PEGI 12+ rating. Rating is mainly from language in the game, it also includes suspense moments and jump scares that may give goose bump to younger players. Zombies and spiders attack characters including a helpless friendly pig.
At good end, Minecraft Story Mode engages with themes of friendship, survival and creativity. With professional voice acting and musical score there is considerable substance to the experience. The theme is vivid in substance and concepts.
The developers aimed to combine the feel of The Goonies, Ghostbusters and Pixar films. The resulting adventure is appropriate for a similar aged audience.
7. Overview: Minecraft is an incredibly popular game, and players play it with different aim, approach and different reasons. Players who really like the game by heart and loyal to the world of Minecraft will enjoy the experience of a story based in that world. It will be new collection in the shelves of players and also if it become successful among them, the developer will definitely consider to have the hand on next story with new surprises.